Wednesday, April 15, 2009

oh apparently I had a birthday

That quick tap on the keyboard at the airport was my 400th post.

Not much of a sense of occasion, sorry.

But for now a neglected day job awaits, there are cats starved of affection and the odd human being likewise.

Be back soon, promise!

PS: things to cook in a toasted sandwich maker #1:


I discovered the pepper grinder was broken as it deposited large shards of black stuff on top of the egg

Cooked perfectly and no mess.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger bunchesmcginty said...

Ha, I do that too.

8:40 pm  
Blogger Johanna GGG said...

Congratulations on 400 - you made me think to check my number and I am 10 behind you! It is cold here this morn so hope it is not too chilly in NZ

12:32 pm  
Blogger iODyne said...

wishing you many more happy healthy birthdays

egg trick is neato!

X X X

10:53 am  
Blogger one little journey said...

brillant! i am gg to try this :-)

8:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts

Awarded by Kitchenetta

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
Australian Food Bloggers Ring
list >> random >> join
Site Ring from Bravenet