Sunday, October 01, 2006

102



Confessions of a Food Nazi has hit 100. Fancy that.

Most popular post: Gyoza - by far the most searched item. Though give it another year and the series I did recently on detoxing looks like they might rival it.

Runners up: The gluten-free spinach and fetta pie and cooking whole fish.

Most controversial: My musings on Fifteen Melbourne.

Most searched for review: On dining in Wellington, New Zealand.

Original recipe that I loved the most: I don't know about you, but my new found love of roasted cauliflower and the dip that I created from it is certainly up there for me.

So thank you for popping by. If you've enjoyed the confessions thus far tell me what has given you pleasure reading or would like more of.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the detox section and wouldn't mind more of that (hint hint). Also had fun with the recipes and the Aus reviews. I hope there is another 100.

8:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first Century! It's an interesting exercise to look into why one reads a blog. My first thought was that it would be for recipe inspiration (though a meat eater, I really enjoy well constructed meals without animal flesh). But I think it would be more honest to say that I'm tending to read those where I enjoy the writing, as I do yours - so heres to another 100.

9:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts

Awarded by Kitchenetta

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
Australian Food Bloggers Ring
list >> random >> join
Site Ring from Bravenet