Sunday, June 18, 2006

camera help

*Update* Help still required!!

Are you missing the pictures? Regular readers will know the saga of how my beloved digital camera died. Or rather how Canon has allowed a known fault to be replicated in a number of their cameras, meaning it becomes inoperable, usually a short while after the warranty runs out. Blogging is just not fun without slipping in some images – like the pillows of fish wontons in the soup I last wrote about.

It’s ok I’m not instituting a pay pal button to beg for donations to replace it, just want to know what cameras you are using to take those arty food snaps or other macro work. I can’t afford an SLR and it needs to be moderately price, preferably using the same scan disc memory cards.

I’d like to bring some life back to this page as soon as possible, or at least before the end of the tax year (June 30 in this part of the world). So tell me about your camera, what you love and dislike about it and whether it’s still putting out great pics 2 years down the track.

Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger mary grimm said...

I was hoping someone would comment on this, since I'm looking for a new camera too. Mine still works, but I'm convinced (probably wrongly) that I would be a better photographer with a better camera.

12:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts

Awarded by Kitchenetta

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
Australian Food Bloggers Ring
list >> random >> join
Site Ring from Bravenet