Sunday, June 11, 2006

winter chills

Statcounter seems to be having some kind of hissy fit and as it is my main source of feedback – just who pops by for a visit, where do you come from and is it good enough for you to stick around and read the blog – it would be great if you left some feedback.

Like a modern koan I wonder – if a blogger blogs with no comments, does it really exist?

I have got a slight touch of some kind of lurgy* which doesn’t dispose me much to cooking or eating right now. For sustenance I have made a big pot of hibiscus and ginger tea and am cuddling down with ipod listening to all the back editions of Eat Feed and other aural delights I mentioned a couple of posts ago. On my next foray to the computer I will explore more of the culinary podcast network - but with that many hours of foodie listening to plough through I may never get out from under the covers again!

Soup and sympathy is arriving later, great medicine in equal quantities. But for now, I will indulge this malady and return to a warm bed on a chilly winter’s day.

*translation for those outside of Australasia – a bug or virus of some kind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah Eley De Bono said...

Sorry you are under the weather. My momma always called it the "garfalitius."

Like the blog, keep up the good work.

12:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts

Awarded by Kitchenetta

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
Australian Food Bloggers Ring
list >> random >> join
Site Ring from Bravenet