Eat.Drink.Blog and Exhibit
Just on the off chance you are one of the few Australasian food bloggers who don't know - on March 21st the inaugural Eat.Drink.Blog underground conference will be held in Melbourne. It will be small and sweet this time, attendance is free but the catch is seats are limited and you need to register your interest now to get one of the 45 seats.
Oh and I've been asked to be on a panel talking about how and why we blog!
A side event with the conference is an exhibition open to all Australian and New Zealand food bloggers. The rules are simple (the main one being it must be your own work and has appeared in your blog in '09/'10) but be quick the deadline is soon - Midnight Sunday March 7 2010.
The Guidelines and small print.
1. Submissions are open to Australian and New Zealand food and drink blogs only.
2. Try and limit your submissions to half a dozen or less.
3. Each picture will be framed and the entrant will received the framed copy. At some point we will need to get hold of a high resolution copy of the pic for printing.
4. The pictures should be original works from 2009/2010, have been blogged and the copyright owned by the entrant.
5. In return for SBS Food’s support, I’ve said they can include each of the pictures in the exhibition in an online slideshow which will include a blogger profile on the SBS Food website. By entering you will be agreeing to this.
6. That’s about it. All entrants will be invited to the cocktail launch.
7. A judge cannot vote on their own work but we’d love them all to enter.
8. That’s all.
To enter - submit your photos (maxium 6) to the Eat.Drink.Blog.2010 Flickr group by Sunday night. A panel of judges (all food bloggers) will select entries to be exhibited and framed courtesy of SBS.
For more information check out the conference site.