Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I've been hanging out for this all holidays

A day in the sun, not too much heat, not too little, a good book...that's all I've craved since I stopped work before Christmas. Family now flown, the heat/cold wave passed. Finally - breakfast at the newly enlarged Dench's (they do the best rosti/egg/smoked salmon breakfast in Melbourne, I swear), the old banana lounger, some shade from the grapevine and the good book. What more could I ask for?




















Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Johanna GGG said...

sounds perfect - had a nice time in backyard today but a bit less relaxing with chasing sylvia out of pot plants

7:06 pm  
Blogger Deb K Williams said...

Nice to see you yesterday, i'm burnt in really weird spots. I hope the rest of the week is as restful

12:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts

Awarded by Kitchenetta

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
Australian Food Bloggers Ring
list >> random >> join
Site Ring from Bravenet