Saturday, August 22, 2009

random supermarket pic

I don't like supermarkets. The artificial lighting, being corralled like cattle though the aisles and being manipulated into impulse buying is not my idea of fun. So it was unusual that I initiated a visit to a foreign interloper that opened a while ago in Brunswick.

We didn't buy anything, just went to gawk at the strange brands. I'd have gone the frozen smoked cod or the hoki from NZ if the check out queues hadn't been so long. The fish would have defrosted by the time we'd got home.

However, this anonymous shopper at Aldi made me smile.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Reemski said...

wish I had the guts to do that!

7:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts

Awarded by Kitchenetta

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
Australian Food Bloggers Ring
list >> random >> join
Site Ring from Bravenet