Sunday, August 17, 2008

3 new ingredients and 3 new recipes

It's a bit overwhelming.

Three new ingredients and three new recipes, in just two days.

What has come over me?

Like a kid whose had too much red cordial the words that spill from my fingers are too voluminous, clumsy and verbose. So will leave you with these thoughts.

Chipotles.
Harina P.A.N.
Milk-free, Greek fasting Fetta cheese.

Soy bombs.
Arepas.
Baked eggs with mushrooms and fetta.

I’ll be back when the glow of getting my kitchen mojo back calms down. In the meantime – P.A.N. anyone?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

She's so cute. And clearly VERY excited about P.A.M.

I think it's because the light is longer and brighter. It was still light enough to take photos at 5.30 last night...imagine that!

8:31 am  
Blogger GS said...

Yes I was going to comment on the quality of the soy bomb pic, as it was taken at 5.40 pm. Then I thought sheesh - enough light, kind of, at this time of night and got all excited instead of apologetic :)

10:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts

Awarded by Kitchenetta

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
Australian Food Bloggers Ring
list >> random >> join
Site Ring from Bravenet