Sunday, August 17, 2008

3 new ingredients and 3 new recipes

It's a bit overwhelming.

Three new ingredients and three new recipes, in just two days.

What has come over me?

Like a kid whose had too much red cordial the words that spill from my fingers are too voluminous, clumsy and verbose. So will leave you with these thoughts.

Harina P.A.N.
Milk-free, Greek fasting Fetta cheese.

Soy bombs.
Baked eggs with mushrooms and fetta.

I’ll be back when the glow of getting my kitchen mojo back calms down. In the meantime – P.A.N. anyone?

Labels: ,


Blogger Lucy said...

She's so cute. And clearly VERY excited about P.A.M.

I think it's because the light is longer and brighter. It was still light enough to take photos at 5.30 last night...imagine that!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

Yes I was going to comment on the quality of the soy bomb pic, as it was taken at 5.40 pm. Then I thought sheesh - enough light, kind of, at this time of night and got all excited instead of apologetic :)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts

Awarded by Kitchenetta

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
Australian Food Bloggers Ring
list >> random >> join
Site Ring from Bravenet