Saturday, November 01, 2008

Fridge reminder

This is your last chance to share the photos of the inside of your fridge in this spontaneous event. If you are interested in baring your refrigerator contents with the rest of the world please post a link in comments by midnight Sunday Melbourne time (that's around midday Sunday for those in the Northern Hemisphere) and I will post the round up on Monday.

Am loving what you are showing me so far.

Go on grab the camera and do an un-styled, snap of your fridge...right now!

Beyond the fridge door is a food blogging event.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger brazen's crafts said...

ohhh i did a post but didn't think to link you in
http://brazen20au.blogspot.com/2008/10/beyond-fridge-door.html

6:26 pm  
Blogger Maria Verivaki said...

i think i've passed both on: a summer post - http://organicallycooked.blogspot.com/2008/07/no-more-room-at-inn.html
and a winter post - http://organicallycooked.blogspot.com/2007/12/contents-of-my-fridge.html

7:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love visiting you, you seem to have such fun! Can't I just dirty your blog with my fridge pics? Do I really have to soil my own? I'll have to think about this. I don't want to do this unless I'm honest about it, but if I'm honest about it, I might lose some credibility as a nutritionist. It's the weird combination of nuts, seeds, and mustard variations.

8:50 am  
Blogger GS said...

GF - Now my curiosity is really piqued, I really want to see what a weird combo of seeds and nuts looks like!

Brazen and Kiwi - your entries are duly noted. Thanks.

9:46 am  
Blogger Johanna GGG said...

Will look forward to seeing the fridges but unfortunately I just wont get myself organised to do it by tonight

11:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts

Awarded by Kitchenetta

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
Australian Food Bloggers Ring
list >> random >> join
Site Ring from Bravenet