Tuesday, June 03, 2008

searching (for a good wife?)


blanching almonds for the solstice cake


While I've been busy baking and cooking up beans, all things that make me feel most uncharacteristically 'wifey' (despite my long dead aunt's prediction, circa 1979 when as a sweet young thang and made my first beef stroganoff, that I would "make someone a good wife" I've firmly remained the unmarrying kind) I finally discovered the code to put in a search function on the blog. It makes me feel so competent when I do things like changing fuses (a thing of the past now the house has been rewired) or learning how to write html.

Anyway - the search feature, below the profile box on the right, is now at your service to explore all things food nazi. Please enjoy.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Antoinette said...

hey - clever and tres cool.
Love that pic of the almonds too.

9:59 am  
Blogger Lucy said...

Beautiful macro shot.

Love the new function.

10:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts

Awarded by Kitchenetta

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
Australian Food Bloggers Ring
list >> random >> join
Site Ring from Bravenet