Wednesday, June 20, 2018

out of the closet

It's not as if it's a secret, but I thought it was time I came out.

No longer just another outspoken female, I'm Gill. A first wave blogger who got lost in the twitterverse and finally washed up at Instagram.

In recent years this blog has become collateral damage, that comes from too much time spent developing recipes, writing articles and hanging out on social media - under my own name.

I'm a naturopath who has been in the game for more than 26 years (gasp!). Most of my time has been spent in Melbourne, running my successful CBD clinic City Natural Therapies. I also hung out at 3RRR as the voice behind Health Trip for twenty years, with occasional appearances elsewhere on the grid talking about food on Eat It!

Since 2014 I've been a Sydney-sider hanging out in the Inner West, eating vegan pho, sushi and the rare pescatarian feast at Tetsuya!




I believe that healthy food should taste great and be a delight to eat.

If you're interested, I have a free, monthly newsletter with health tips, and often an original recipe or seasonal food updates. I continue working with people to eat well and feel better - online, anywhere in the world. As a naturopath, food and herbal medicine are my great loves. But like this blog, it's often the simplest remedies and lifestyle tweaks that can make the biggest difference to how you feel.

Though the odd travel-related post might creep back in here, all new recipes are on my naturopathy website. Check out the resources section for my recipe archive.


I love the friendly, inclusive world that blogging opened to me way back when. The delicious friendships made over so many meals remain a lasting legacy.




Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts

Awarded by Kitchenetta

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
Australian Food Bloggers Ring
list >> random >> join
Site Ring from Bravenet